Audio or music related anecdotes, jokes, cartoons... anyone? [2023]

I only have a Facebook link, but this is superb…

1 Like

Use Facebook? Too high a price to pay.

14 Likes

Ha ha I thought that as well :grin:

1 Like

@xxx @Michael_Harris
You haters… can I join? :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t have a FB account and Never have :flushed:
But the FB hater’s club is free to join so absolutely yes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All I ever see is this and then I move on

6 Likes

I had I small gallery with 2 friends, so I had to use fb. But I have stopped 4 years ago

Than twitter, instagram, yt? Or just roon community…

1 Like

Surely WhatsApp?
There are plenty of reasons for people to be on FB, but I have managed to avoid so far.
I had an Instagram account but stopped using it when FB bought it.

Can’t do that in Europe with Whatsapp, I would have no friends to talk to outside of Roon community :grin:

1 Like

11 Likes

Here’s the direct Youtube link (membership not required AFAIK)

7 Likes

Thanks for reposting. That was quite funny.

You drink them both up…

Obviously. Delicious.

2 Likes

And call me in the morning…one of the best tracks on that album…after “without you”

2 Likes

We have a playlist of that!

6 Likes

Flipping hilarious. Had me in stitches whilst sitting upon the white throne of bowl relief. Wife not amused at the laughter.

1 Like

I don’t know who to credit for this…

8 Likes

Raw Sex are always hilarious. My wife and I went for a pizza when they were at their peak and there were two musicians playing just like them but seriously.
We could hardly eat for giggling.

2 Likes

I didn’t look at the link until your comments from the crapper……sorry your front office! It is well worth a look. Both funny and nostalgic. Some great musicians including Gary Moore whom I saw play many times at my local Hop when he was with Skid Row back in the 60’s when white ie UK blues was at its best. Good times……great music.

1 Like

9 Likes

16 Likes

one important thing is still missing:

wait a minute…

4 Likes