Audio Zone disappears, only returns with reboot of core

Hello @kneville,

I wanted to check in with you here and ask how your Roon setup is performing after upgrading to Build 360, are you experiencing any more issues on your work PC? Please let me know when possible.

Thanks,
Noris

Hello @noris,

The crashes seem to have resolved, but as I mentioned, this more or less stopped just prior to the update. No crashes since the update. I did lose my audio zones once while playing local content yesterday with the current version of Roon. I was playing a 96/24 flac file and the next file was 48/24 but audio playback stopped and when I looked up at my screen and switched to Roon, I was being asked to choose a zone and there were none to choose. A reboot, as usual, fixed the problem. I went on to play a sequence of files that alternated between 96 and 48 kHz, all 24 bit, some flac, some aiff, with no issues. Please let me know if there is any other testing or logging of any sort you think would be helpful. Thanks for all the help, cheers!

Hello @kneville,

Glad to hear that the crashes have stopped and the system is more stable now. It may have been just a networking hiccup that you experienced but if this issue occurs again, please let me know the date and time that it occurs at and we can take a look to see if there is anything going on in the diagnostics from your system.

Thanks,
Noris

1 Like