Auralic Aeries G2 strange issues as Roon endpoint

I’m not sure whether to post in support or the Auralic section so I’ll post Uncategorised and let the mods decide.

Rather than reinvent the wheel…

@support is this likely to be a Roon or Auralic issue?

.sjb

*Aries :wink:

tenchars

Hello @Sloop_John_B,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue. I am not sure if this is due to Roon or Auralic either but it would be good to see what the diagnostics report during this time. Can I please ask you to reproduce this issue once more and note the exact local time in your country (e.g. 9:17PM) that it occurs at? After receiving this info I will then enable diagnostics mode for your account.

Thanks,
Noris

1 Like

Hello @Sloop_John_B,

I checked in with the hardware team and they have noted that this is likely behavior stemming from the Auralic itself. I would contact Auralic regarding this behavior to see if they can assist further, but also feel free to let me know a few timestamps as I previously mentioned just so that we’re aware of what similar traces of this behavior could look like in diagnostics.

Thanks,
Noris

Thanks @noris, haven’t managed to reproduce and fully expect this to be an Auralic issue.

.sjb

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.