Authorization message after updating

**Qnap TVS471 NAS, I do not no Roon version due to update problem. **

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Apple Mac mini 2014 Catalina, Wifi. Linksys Router, Google Fiber

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

NAS wifi to Mac Mini to Heed Abacus usb, Leben CS600 amp

Description Of Issue
After the most recent update, today (6/17/20), Roon finds but, does not connect to the RoonServer on my core NAS. It sees the NAS but when I hit the connect button it has me login into my Roon account and then states that I already have the core NAS authorized and won’t let me advance without unauthorizing it in order to setup a new core machine. I do not want to setup a new core, I just want to use the same core I’ve been using for the last couple of years. This is just an endless loop.
Sorry I don’t have the Roon version but the About menu item is not working, at this point. The RoonServer is Version : 1.7 (build 571).

Hi @Kanye_Hemi_Talkin,

If you choose the Unauthorize option it should work for you. Let us know if you’re still seeing issues after that.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.