B1197 Dark theme background is lighter grey in search results of some searches, dark elsewhere [expected behavior]

I see this both on macOS (13.1, Air M2) and on Android 11 phone. Not sure if this is new, I never noticed it before. But the grey seems different for classical search results and not Pop/Rock, at least when I tried now, and I very rarely search classical

Most pages:

Here it’s grey in the result (macOS), it’s even more pronounced for the same search on the Android phone:

Same here:

But e.g. not here:

nor here:

This is intentional (and not new):

Aha, thank you. Any idea why? (I looked in the other threads where this came up, but couldn’t find why)

My guess: Because classical is different in many ways and also gets treated so by Roon. (May also help in troubleshooting by screenshots.)

If you really want to know, wait/hope for an answer from Roon Labs (but they don’t necessarily have to give the real reasoning behind it).

1 Like

Thanks, I was just curious, not that important. Maybe we’ll get green hues for folk and pink hues for pop in the future :wink:

The changed happened years ago actually. And it was to quickly indicate Classical genre music. If you care, try adding Classical genre to a non-classical album and you will see it change.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.