B247 - Squuezebox issue [Resolved]

With B247 I seem to have lost the ability to use any controls with the squezeebox it self.
IE: Cant pause or go next, or even use volume control. Works fine with the app.

What hardware is involved here @Tech_Whisky_Lab?

1 Like

@mike

what version of Roon you are running (Settings > About; If you’re running Windows, please let us know whether you’re running 32bit or 64 bit)

Core: 1.3 build 247 stable 64Bit.

What operating system you are running (Windows 7; OSX 10.9; etc)
Debian Jessy 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.39-1 (2016-12-30) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Basic information about the device you’re using (MacBook Pro 2011 w 4gb of RAM; HP Envy laptop w i7; etc).

EVAG Mini ITX Water cooled self built Server:
AsRock WS Mini ITX DDR3 1600 LGA 1150 E3C226D2I
16GB Kingston Technology HyperX 16 GB Kit (2x8 GB) 1600MHz DDR3L PC3-12800 Non-ECC CL10 DIMM 1.35V Low Voltage XMP Desktop Memory KHX16LC10K2/16X
Intel® Core™ i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz

Describe where your music is stored – this includes hard drive description and interface type (USB, Firewire, etc. If you are using a NAS or any other kind of network storage, be sure to include the information requested in the Network section below)

MiniPro 1TB External eSATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1 Portable Solid State Drive SSD
Its connected to the server via USB 3.0.

Let us know your collection size (approximate number of tracks)
Roughly around 6K

Network: OpenMesh AP’s One MR1750and two OM5P-AC.

They connect down to my L3 Switch (Extreme x440-24P) which is acting as a L2. All features are disable. All powered via PoE.

There is an up-link to another L2 Switch that connects my Server and other devices to the network. Simple L2 Netgear Switch.

All of the devices get lease via DHCP from the pfSense Firewall.

Thew client is a Squeezebox Radio.
Two of them to be exact.

Hi @Tech_Whisky_Lab ---- Thank you for the follow up and sharing the requested feedback! Very appreciated.

We will take a look into this behavior on our end and see what we come up with. Your patience is very appreciated!

-Eric

1 Like

Hi @Tech_Whisky_Lab ---- Thank you for your patience here while our team has been looking into this behavior.

Our tech’s still have your " to be tested" ticket in their queue and will update me once they have completed their evaluation. In the meantime, I would like to confirm that when you noticed this behavior, your Squeezebox Radios had been power cycled and it was verified that the loss of control was still present.

Looking forward to your feedback!
-Eric

@Eric,
Thank you for the follow up!
That’s correct.

1 Like

Issue resolved with latest update.

Thanks @Eric.

1 Like