B30/B31 Switching between different versions of the same album [Resolved]

Versions is there when the album is not stored locally, hence if no versions exist locally I get versions. So this seems to only work on albums on streaming services (Qobuz or Tidal), with no version stored locally. Strange.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We’ve merged the threads and categorized this topic appropriately so this bug will be slightly easier to track.

Update: The ticket is still in the pipeline, so there aren’t any changes with B33/Roon 1072 for this particular issue. The version tab is still missing for Local Albums under certain conditions. We’ll provide updates here.

2 Likes

Is this fixed? I experienced the problem in the past but for considerable time the versions with local files have been working, as far as I can tell

This ticket was indeed merged with ARC 1.0.1 and should have disappeared. I’ll keep this thread open for another week just in case it’s rearing back up.

1 Like

I love seeing tickets get done. Not saying this is squashed forever, but the sense of progress is good.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.