B30/B31 Switching between different versions of the same album [Resolved]

Not really, @Tim_Rhodes :slight_smile: But this problem mostly affects local media, but I hope the fix will make this area more stable in the future.

Thanks!

Ivan

1 Like

Hey @ivan

Was this issue addressed in B30 at all? I’m still seeing no Versions tab on many albums. I have just updated to B30 but it’s made no discernible difference.

1 Like

Same here. Just updated and still no versions tab.

1 Like

Hi, @Niko_T, @Tim_Rhodes, unfortunately the ticket about this issue is still with the dev team. Sorry.

Ivan

3 Likes

Currently I’m not able to find the different versions of my album in the library. When searching I only get the one with max bitrate/samplerate up. If I want to download the 16bit/44.1kHz version, it is nowhere to be found (yes; I have enabled “show hidden tracks and albums”).

3 Likes

Knew it had been discussed before, but did not find the original entry.

I hope versions of an album can be displayed in Roon ARC - this is the main thing missing for me.

Whats differing?

@Mikael_Ollars: this is Roon Remote, not Roon ARC, right ? On Roon ARC I can see only Tracks, Info and Credits.

Nope, Roon ARC!
(B33 connected to a B1072 Core on Win11)

Just checked my Android also:

However, the versions tab takes a second or two to become visible?
I’m using Qobuz in addition to my local files, same for you guys?

No, it is ARC, but like you, I’m not seeing the Versions tab either. So what is the difference in the setup that @Mikael_Ollars has? I have B33 ARC working against B1072 on ROCK/NUC.

For example:

Yet…

I’m also running B33 against B1072 core - in Roon ARC I have not versions regardless (on iPhone).

I have local content + Qobuz + Tidal.

1 Like

I’m just local + Qobuz. ARC on Android.

1 Like

There’s a bug and some aren’t seeing versions.

So kind of a lottery? What is the criteria to get versions? Mild eastern wind and minimum 20 degrees celcius? :joy:

2 Likes

Nobody knows apparently

Ah, Missed that. Ticket in, so it’s being worked on… Thanks.

I find keeping track of what we as users are supposed to be doing on ARC difficult enough without keeping track of all the support threads. Only remembered this as it was such an unlikely fault.

1 Like