Backup issues on Nucleus

I am getting the same thing. The worst part is that the backup interrupts functionality, so Roon Arc is worthless until I reboot my Nucleus via the local website. Backups should never, ever affect the ability to function as a music server. I really hope they fix this soon.

Hi @Jason_DiMeo,

If you need support with backups falling, please get started by filling out a detailed report of your system setup below, thanks!

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry, it must have been user error. I think Windows was causing the Nucleus server to crash if I had a network connection open from my PC using file explorer. Now I shutdown the server before I access it with Windows and then close file exploder after I’m done moving my music. That was not easy to troubleshoot.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.