Backup Successful but when Finding Backup, it doesn't seem to exist

Backup has been happening on daily basis (as specified) but when I try to find the last successful backup, it only shows a limited number up until January 7th, 2021, even though there have been a lot of backups since then.

Add ima

ges

Any help to be able to fix this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew

I’ve moved your topic to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected. Thanks.

I had a similar issue. Came down to several backup directories in the same folder. I cleaned up and left only the recent one. Fixed it for me.

This is how your folder should look like:

Thanks Bernd. Cleaning up now. Fingers crossed.

Dear Bernd.

Your solution works !!! Thank you so much for the tip. My life is now complete again.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.