BBC Radio options not streaming

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon server on a QNAP TS-251+ NAS drive.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
I am currently resident in the UK, Virgin is the ISP and I do not use a VPN.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
BBC live radio does not stream, however other radio options do stream successfully

“Playback interrupted because a track failed to load”.

All other functions and services including Qobuz operate well across a range of remote apps (iOS and MacOS).

I fear you are affected by the QNAP ffmpeg issue.

@crieke will help you

Thanks for your reply. I think you are correct as I now notice that the MP3 streams work, but the AAC links don’t work. You state “If you are currently affected by this issue, please send me a PM” … I’m new to this, what is a “PM”?

It means “Private message” and is a means of starting a conversation just between the two of you.
Either find a post by @crieke and click his avatar, or click his @ name (I’ve just written it in this sentence), and then click the blue “message” box that appears.

1 Like

Hi @Nigel_Webster — I think your Discourse Trust Level might not have been high enough to send a PM. I’ve now updated this and you should be able to send a PM by clicking on a profile image. Please let us know if you have any issues!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.