Best DAC with Roon?

These would be my criteria (roughly in order from most to least important):

• Excellent objective SQ measurements (or excellent reviews from trustworthy sources).
  • Roon-ready
  • Supports high-resolution file processing (at least up to PCM 768 and DSD 512) and MQA
  • Supports streaming and pre-amp along with DAC functions in one box (including source-selection and high-quality volume control).
  • Ethernet and USB-B inputs, plus another input suitable for TV audio (preferably HDMI-ARC rather than Toslink)
  • Balanced XLR outputs
  • Well-designed IR remote control
  • Good file-player capabilities including a USB-A or USB-C port for a memory stick or hard drive (with port preferably on front panel for easy access or else network-addressable), plus a well-designed app for file playback
  • Internal power supply
  • < $10K
  • Good after-sale service & support (the higher the price, the more important this becomes)
  • Made, sold and serviced in North America (preferably USA)

So far, I have not noticed any one product that meets all criteria. Good matches may include:

• Linn Select DSM
  • Exasound S82 (no HDMI ARC?; external power supply?)
  • Exasound S88 (no HDMI ARC?; includes multi-channel capabilities I may not need or want; external power supply? )
  • Matrix Audio Element X2 (not made in North America; NAmerican service/support network may be relatively weak)
  • Lumin P1 (not made in North America; pushes the price limit)
  • T+A Series 200 multi-source player (not made in NA; no USB-B input?)
  • HiFi Rose RS250 (not made in NA; no balanced XLR outputs; no HDMI ARC?)

Several products from NAD and Cambridge Audio also fit more or less well. So far, I havenā€™t noticed any good matches made in USA (without going to a multi-box stack, e.g. Benchmark DAC+Preamp). The new Mytek Empire seems to check all boxes but cost (~$21K+) and possibly HDMI ARC.

I bought the project pre box s2 digital to get full mqa as my hegel h360(at the time) didnā€™t support it. For ease I used the analog outs to the h360 and the project remote for volume. I was impressed with the features and the tiny screen isnā€™t a distraction in a dark room. Besides MQA thereā€™s 8? digital filters to select from since recordings are inconsistent the filters are useful. For MQA I liked it, but overall in my setup it was a bit hard sounding that I want to blame on the volume control. I never got to try the s2 thru the digital outs.