Better deal on Tidal?

I have read the same for Argentina etc being the same of cheaper.
So my family plan for HiFi at £29.99 feels like I am paying for the Music you are playing Raz :joy:
It’s a good thing you share so much music with me …

1 Like

I can try and register you while I’m here? I’ll set a password for you and then you can add your bank deets, etc? FYI - there is no Tidal fam plan over here.

I’ve still got my UK Tidal account but changed the geolocation to US and bought the Best Buy yearly sub :blush:

1 Like

You are such a smart guy, I always knew that about you, and thank you kindly for that offer.
But I’m okay paying that price to be fair in the short term.
I think that by the end of the year it will be down to £20 (or so) and that seems reasonable if you want artists to get paid more.

1 Like

Thank you and you’re welcome :grinning:

Really curious if Tidal will drop their prices with all the competition now.

I think they will have too, or maybe they are hoping that others are forced to increase them in some countries. I don’t really see the UK approach taking off though at least not for a long time.

Highly doubt a service will increase their pricing with Apple and Amazon offering lossless at 10 quid pcm and I’ll bet you Spotify will offer the same at no price increase.

Qobuz and Tidal will have to do something about their subscriptions.

1 Like

Get more subscribers would be the best answer but when people get 6 months free Apple music or Spotify with a fun pack of cornflakes it gets them hooked.

It’s seems harder to avoid them than anything else. I currently have free offer’s for both services with EE and Vodafone and with that marketing muscle it seems the top two will just take am ever larger slice of the pie, with Amazon the only other major player.

I’m only £1.80 month for tidal instead of £19.99,jst create a Turkish tidal account with a free vpn

2 Likes