Blank/white screen

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Custom music server, 16gb Ram, i7, Euphony Linux

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet, TalkTalk WI-Fi Hub Sagemcom 5364

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sotm tX-USBhub, Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock USB

Description Of Issue

Blank/white screen on my remotes/clients (Android and MacBook Pro) after pause.
It’s like screen can’t refresh. Menu is still usable though (it’s not “frozen”). I think it started after one of major updates.

Hi @Adam_Dabrowski,

You mentioned that the menu works here. If you open the menu and select something does that load properly or do you continue to see a white screen?

Have you noticed any patterns in what seems to cause this? How long is Roon closed after playback is paused? Is it closed entirely or just minimized/in the background?

Hi @Dylan,

Yes menu works fine and it will load anything else properly.

I think it happens when I just pause playback and minimise Roon for a while (maybe 5min+)
I will test it again soon.

cheers!

Thanks, @Adam_Dabrowski.

If you notice any specific patterns here, such as certain screens that you leave Roon on that seem to cause this, please let us know and I’ll pass it along to the team.

Ok so it happens after minimising (I left it minimised for 10min+) Roon on Mac OS or android.

playback screen

then this happnes

menu works but after clicking album artwork I get this

what I have to do is to choose different song or load another menu/screen.

Thanks, @Adam_Dabrowski.

I’ve passed this along to the team for their investigation. I’ll be sure to update you as soon as we have more info here!

thanks.
It’s still happening (update didn’t help).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.