Bluesound Node will not resolve through Roon as Roon ready device

I’ll try that. I don’t believe any other parts of the system have had updates that might cause the issue though.
I’m surprised that nobody from Roon technical support if following up at all. I messaged Benjamin awhile back for instance.

doesn’t seem to matter.
usually if one song of an album errors out, the rest will also. note it will play via blue os, tidal, etc, at highest settings, so its just my expensive Roon that’s the problem… :slight_smile:

Hi @kit_roane,

Thanks for your patience while our team continues to work through each thread. A quick note as well - please keep all future communication tied to this thread, in regards to your technical issue. It helps our team better keep track of updates and key information tied to your issue.

While I know you’ve done this before, could you please:

1. Reboot your router.
  2. Opened the iOS version of the BluOS Controller app, selected Diagnostics from the menu and pressed the Reboot button tied to the Node giving you issues.
  3. Check Roon to see if the device recaptured its proper Roon Ready status.

Having the Node connected via ethernet should shut off Wi-Fi, but just to be safe, are you able to confirm/manually shut off the wi-fi option on the troublesome device?

Lastly, lets refresh your RAATServer to see if that helps:

You can generate a new RAATServer instance on your device by following these instructions, but please be aware that this will reset your Roon Settings → Audio Tab to factory settings and I would advise making a backup of any custom DSP settings you have:

• Create a Backup of your current Roon Database
  • Stop RoonServer from running in Nucleus’s WebUI
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “RAATServer”
  • Rename the “RAATServer” folder to “RAATServer_old”
  • Restart the RoonServer in the WebUI to generate a new RAATServer
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 44 days. New replies are no longer allowed.