Bluesound Pulse Flex 2i Stereo Pair - Bluesound RC1 Remote Control

Hello,

I’m happily using ROON with my Bluesound Pulse Flex 2i Stereo Pair smart speaker.
Unfortunately the Bluesound RC1 Remote Control unit (I bought seperately ) does not work. I’ve replaced it already with another sample from my dealer that didn’t work as well…
Can anybody tell me how to get my Bluesound Remote Control working with my Bleusound Pulse Flex 2i Stereo Pair speaker?

With kind regards,

Sjors - The Netherlands

Have you confirmed you are running BluOS 3.6.2 or later on your Flex 2i speakers? The RC1 requires this level of BluOS. Apparently there is no manual, simply pointing the remote at the speakers should activate the remote control functions. What does your dealer say about what you are experiencing? If you Disable the Flex 2i speakers from Roon or turn off your Core, do the speakers respond to the RC1? I’m wondering if Roon has taken control of them when using the Core and may not respond to the RC1.

1 Like

Hello Robert_F,

Thank you. Everything is okay now, it’s all working fine.
Some things have not been set the right way I believe. After running setup once again it’s really nice now that the problems have gone.

With kind regards,

Sjors - The Netherlands

1 Like

Excellent Sjors, glad you are able to use your remote and everything is working again.