According to Roon + Bluesound | Get Roon for a Better Music Experience, the somewhat new Pulse Soundbar+ - should be Roon Ready:
But when trying to add it in Roon, that does not seem to be the case?
Running ROON 1.8 (build 913) - and the Bluesound is updated to latest version presented to me - 3.16.7.
Not sure what I am missing, or if someone needs to update Roon + Bluesound | Get Roon for a Better Music Experience - so others don’t buy one of these, expecting it to work with Roon as advertised?
Yes, the Bluesound Pulse Soundbar+ is Roon Ready certified. I’m unsure why your device isn’t appearing in-app with the correct status.
First, I’d try restarting your Roon Core.
If that doesn’t work, try the following steps.
- Stop Roon on your Core machine
- Navigate to your database location
- Open the folder named “Cache” inside your Roon folder
- Delete the file named “Devicedb-prod.zip” and “Devicedb-prod.zip.etag” if you have that file as well
- Start Roon once more on the Core machine
Cheers @john - deleting the two .zip folders did the trick