Bluetooth connection lost when pausing music playback on Garmin Edge 840 using Roon Arc with Android phone (ref#F60821)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble with Roon ARC

What best describes your issue with ARC

Other

I am currently using a Garmin edge 840 bicycle computer to control music playback on my oppo android handphone via Bluetooth. However, everytime I paused playback, connection is lost and I can't control playback on the Garmin anymore. Connection is resumed only after I pressed play on my handphone again. This only happen using roon arc and I have no problem controlling playback functions using tidal. Anyone having same issue?

Hi @kelvin_cheng,
Thanks for writing in to let us know about this issue. I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help in ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs? Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

Hi,

I managed to replicate the problem at 10.30am SGT.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.