Bookmarks on Roon arc

I agree. Bookmarks, named for the tags they contain, eg. Bath, Kitchen, Christmas, and set to shuffle, is the perfect way to hear the right music, all the time.

I’ll add my vote. I really want a “shuffle all” feature, but anything to make it so I can shuffle my tracks while I’m driving. That’s really the purpose of a Roon Portable app, isn’t it? Do people really pull off the road, search through thousands of albums to find something that they want to listen to, then do it again in 35-45 minutes when it’s over? The ability to shuffle a bunch of music is a no brainer for a portable app.

2 Likes

Yes, Bookmarks would be very helpful. Please let me see Bookmarks as well as create new Bookmarks in Arc. I love Bookmarks as they act as a “Hear later” list. That’s why i need then on the go as well!

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

How did this feature get missed? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Putting in my vote for Bookmarks in ARC.

1 Like

Another vote for me, bookmarks are much powerful than playlists and would help me for my specific use-case:

Thanks, I believe in you, Roon.

I’m on a free trial of Roon, loaded up my library, and used Focus and Bookmarks to create some views I can easily come back to. So far, so good.

Then I downloaded ARC on my phone fully expecting to be able to access my bookmarks on ARC while in my car. I was shocked that my bookmarks weren’t there. I came here to this forum to see what I was missing and was even more shocked that this feature isn’t available in ARC and to see a year of your posts requesting it with no response. Wow! This really makes me question if I’ll continue with Roon after the free trial. Anyway, I voted for this feature.

6 Likes

in my opinion the navigation through huge library in Roon desktop is painful, let alone on the mobile platform. The smart playtlist in apple music is way better at handling huge library. I don’t know why Roon hasn’t yet delt with this popular request which is deterring people from using Roon as their music management database software. I once seriously considered replacing Apple Music but now I can safely say it’s not what I need for now.

1 Like