Brief dropouts after upgrading to build 763

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Macbook Pro 16", Big Sur 11.2.1, Roon build 763

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet cable directly into Spectrum cable modem

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USBC to Chord Electronics Hugo2

Description Of Issue

Immediately following the upgrade from build 756 to build 763, I started experiencing intermittent dropouts during playback. The dropouts occur streaming from Qobuz as well as when playing local FLAC files.

I don’t have dropouts when playing from Macbook directly to headphones. I also don’t have dropouts when playing iTunes through the Hugo2.

Puzzing.

Several reboots later, issue still not resolved I turned all my gear off and went to bed at midnight yesterday. This AM I turned everything back on and the issue has resolved itself. I’m going to chalk it up to gremlins and be happy that the dropouts are no longer happening.

1 Like

Hey @Sean_Pickton,

Sorry it took us this long to get back to you. It’s definitely what we had hoped.

Thanks for choosing to report the issue, and the resolution. We’ll all thank the gremlins :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.