BS Node X not certified?

It works now!!

1 Like

That is awesome. I hope Elizabeth chimes in with her success too.

Wes

5 Likes

Roon ROCK on Intel NUC

Running Roon ROCK on Intel NUC.
Version 1.0 (build 258) production

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Running Unifi UDM Pro as well as various Unifi switches and aggregator.
Roon ROCK and NODE X are both connected via ethernet cable. Not using wireless for either device.
No VPN in use.

Connected Audio Devices

Bluesound NODE X

Number of Tracks in Library

5300 tracks.
Mostly use TIDAL with my Roon subscription and my Bluesound streamer.

Description of Issue

I just purchased a Special 10th Anniversary Edition Bluesound NODE X streamer to replace my NODE 2i. I have it physically wired into my network (not using wireless).
I removed the BluOS app from my iPad after I removed the NODE 2i.
I then plugged in the NODE X and downloaded the BluOS app. I allowed the app to search my network and it found the NODE X with no problem. It then determined that the firmware needed to be updated so I took care of that.
I then opened up my Roon app and it found the NODE X and when I tried to enable it I got the message that the device is not Roon certified.
I reached out to Bluesound and they provided the following response:
“Roon has officially announced that Roon certified will be available on Node X launch day. The Node X is already live and direct. All the modifications and programs are ready within the Node X but it is for the ROON servers themselves to enable this. You may need to restart your player but if Roon Ready is still not live, it is best to contact ROON directly.”
Please tell me how this issue can be resolved.
Thanks!

Have a read through this thread and see if it helps any.

2 Likes

Shut down NODE X and restarted and all good. Appears issue is resolved.

2 Likes

Hello!

Yes! It works now. That was quick. I thought it was going to be an update. Awesome!

Thank you for fixing it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.