Networking Gear & Setup Details

Nucleus → wired ethernet → Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000 →
wired ethernet → dCS Rossini

Connected Audio Devices

dCS Rossini, several Chromecast Audios, Sonos Connect gen.1

Number of Tracks in Library

49000 tracks

Description of Issue

Using the current Roon 2.0 (build 1182) on Amazon Fire HD10, the “jump to current time” button doesn’t work when current lyric is scrolled off the screen more than a handful of lines. This is on songs with timed lyrics. The button works fine on my Macbook and iPad, so seems to be an FireOS/Android tablet thing.

Test case: start Nirvana’s “Come As You Are”, then once timed lyrics have started, scroll immediately to the bottom of the lyrics display and try the “jump to current time” button. Nothing. If you scroll back until the current lyric appears on screen, or is within a few lines of appearing, then the button works again. Also confirmed on Beth Orton, “Arms Around a Memory” on TIDAL, so it’s not just local tracks.

I’ve noticed this before, so I don’t think this is unique to these builds (or the current discrepancy b/w production builds for FireOS and everything else).

Looks like this is fixed now that build 1192 for FireOS is out. Thanks and sorry for crying wolf!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.