ROCK, NUC i7

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ISP provided router

Connected Audio Devices

MiniDSP SHD wired connection

Number of Tracks in Library

20,000 tracks

Description of Issue

I noticed since the latest build the signal chain for the MiniDSP shows two steps labeled “unknown DSP” I’ve isolated one of them as the Dirac stage, the second is most likely internal resampling although that’s just a guess. I’ve tried restarting the SHD which had no effect. I also updated the remote app to the latest version, which did not change anything. Ideally, it would be nice if the steps were properly labeled.

Add images

Same issue here…after MiniDSP in the signal change, I see two stages labels “Unknown DSP”, then DSP volume. I assume it’s Dirac and then the PEQ applied by the MiniDSP. Would love to see that information represented in Roon’s signal chain, actually, and now that I think of it, I would expect that level of detail from a handshake with a Roon certified device.

1 Like

I just got an SHD and see the same thing. Any concerns around SQ associated with that green “enhanced” label next to DSP volume?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.