Bug report: Focus function's strange behavior

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

I’m running Roon Server 1.7(build 528) on a Windows 10 machine and a remote 1.7(build 528) on a Mac .

Description Of Issue

I have a 5 separate folders where I store my music. One of these folders called “00_New”. I put the albums I haven’t rated yet for further evaluation here. After rating most of the music in the “00_New” folder usually I batch copy the files to other folders based on the rating.

The bug consistently happens when I try to focus on albums without any rating yet in this folder.
I focus on

1. Inspector-> Storage locations->New folder AND
  2. Rating->1+Stars->negate the focus so it will show albums without rating. ("-Any rating")

First it shows the right conditions on the upper side of the screen as you can see on the first screenshot. But after some time (wich varies between 5 minutes to 30 minutes) the condition “-Any rating” will change to “-49.5+” suddenly. After this all albums in the “00_New” folder shows up.
It doesn’t matter if I go back and forth between albums and the focus screen, or doesn’t touch Roon at all after focusing on the above, the same thing happens after a while.

I’m not looking for follow up, but just wanted to report what appears to be a bug.

Add images

Thanks, @Lasollor — I’ve passed this along to the team for further investigation.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.