Bug Report: Windows 10 onscreen keyboard doesn't work when fullscreen

Using windows 10 RTM when in tablet mode if you make Roon fullscreen no onscreen keyboard pops up when searching (or any other text inputs). Obviously this makes it difficult to use fullscreen Roon on a touch screen.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @zootreeves, thanks for the feedback. We are aware of this issue. It will be fixed.

1 Like

I have the same issue on a Surface 3 currently running 8.1. Glad to hear the fix is on the way. Everything should be perfect with the 1.1 release ;-). Imho, the Surface is an absolutely superior tablet remote. I tried and ended up returning an Android tablet. Not sure about the forthcoming iPad version, but I love the extra screen real estate with the Surface.

This bug is still present in 1.1 build 70. Its quite a significant usability issue. Thanks.

Hi @zootreeves – have you enabled the keyboard in Settings > Setup? I’m not aware of any outstanding issues here, but let me know what you’re seeing and we can look into it.

Thanks!

Hi @mike No I had not seen that option. I’ve enabled it now and the keyboard works correctly when not in tablet mode. However when in tablet mode the screen flashes and no keyboard appears. Its good enough for me though, Thanks!