Build 521 - iOS App Crashing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK, Version 1.0 (build 183) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet, Ubiquiti USW-24-POE Gen 2

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

MiniDSP SHD Studio

Description Of Issue

Since updating Roon Server to version 1.7 (build 521) the Roon iPhone app is constantly crashing. It will just close for no reason. I haven’t been able to identify a specific workflow, it just shuts down in the middle of playing a song or searching for a song. I’m running iOS version 13.3.1. I have deleted and reinstalled the app with the same results. Everything has been rebooted as well.

Hi @Jim_Knecht,

What version of Roon is the iOS remote running? You can find this by going to Settings > About.

The iOS app is showing Version 1.7 Build 521. The app just crashed while I was viewing Settings.

Hi @Jim_Knecht,

Can you please let us know the exact local time + date you experience your next iOS crash?

It hasn’t crashed in days. Not sure why it was so bad when I first upgraded.

Hi @Jim_Knecht,

Glad to hear that there’s been an improvement in behavior! If you have further issues do feel free to let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.