Build 555 not installing

MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.5

I am still not receiving update to fix the Tidal Favorites problem. Roon says it is downloading update, then installing, and then it give me a error message (see screenshot below). Any help appreciated.

Steve

Add images

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Steve_Blackwell,

Is there any change if you reboot your Core machine?

No change. Rebooted and opened Roon. Whet to “Setting-About”. showed updated downloading, started installing, then error message.

Hello @Steve_Blackwell and thanks for your report! Can you elaborate on your network setup for me and any recent changes you may have made? If you aren’t getting the update, I would recommend also disabling your firewall and antivirus temporarily and seeing if that helps, let me know!

Tried disabling Firewall, still no luck. Do not have antivirus software. Network is simple household wifi system. Arris SBG6580 cable modem/wifi router. No recent changes and all other network operations working without issues.

Hello @Steve_Blackwell, thanks for trying that! Let’s go ahead and make a backup of your current system and install the latest version on top with this link.

Thanks! That worked. For your records, I did have to delete the old Roon file first, just overwriting it did not work. Once I did that it downloaded Build 537 then automatically updated to Build 555. All working perfectly now. My Oppo DVD player and Sono’s Move are both happily streaming different Tidal Favorites . . . simulatneously. Awesome platform you have built.

Thanks again,

Steve

Hey @Steve_Blackwell, glad things are working again! Let me know if you need any help in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.