Just updated all my remotes and the core to build 571. now I can not connect to my core. the core its shown at splash screen on remotes (iPad or Mac (Catalina)). selecting connect prompts me to login to my roon account (strang - as this was never the case after an update) and then bluntly asks me to de-authorize my established core.
I tried as per earlier debugging advise for version 1.7 to restart the machine the core is running on. restarted the roon software on my remotes. no change
This is definitely disappointing and feels like beta-testing. Please advise how I can get my system back to working conditions
Yes it is still using the local library. Apparently the button unauthorize starts the authorization process. It just takes a spin or two and you are up and running. But I did not feel confident to go this route unless there was the posting in this community …