Build 763 Up and Running (Build 764 is Now Current)

I am not talking about Qobuz/Tidal albums. I’m talking about my own library.
My library, my albums, my ratings. Seems simple and logical to me.

You are correct. You always saw stars underneath the album cover. If they were grey, they were the rating from the reviewer. If they were coloured they were your own ratings.

1 Like

Ipad 7 not updated yet

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Perfect. 1.8 is not like that.

Thats the way it sort-off was: Own star ratings were higlighted in blue in 1.7, those others were shown muted in a light grey.

NB: Sorry @Henri was faster :sunglasses:

1 Like

Now the defaults and your own overrides are the same gray, correct. Not a problem for me, it’s the rating whether I left the default or chose my own. But I guess it could be useful to see in the overview, if you care to know

This was not the case though

1 Like

It certainly is important to have that distinction back. I don‘t care too much about the (previous) grey ratings by god-knows-whom.

1 Like

Even if the color was different, they were still treated the same in Focus in 1.7.
But yeah, the color distinction didn’t hurt me although I don’t need it, so I am not opposed to bringing it back :slight_smile: (I more often agree than not and prefer to change only those where I don’t agree, rather than having to rate everything manually)

1 Like

I still have this issue, too

I tried out shuffle since they fixed the shuffle feature to be random again… but I noticed that classical compositions with multiple movements no longer stay together and each movement is now shuffled.

I find it hard to believe this is intentional. I searched settings but cannot find any way to keep the compositions from splitting up. Does anyone have any experience with this yet?

Scrolling on iPad Pro 10.5 and iPhone 11 Pro Max still shaky and jerking. On top of that playing in settings with this new version make the app crashing quickly. @support

Édit : finally not only playing with settings. On iPhone 11 Pro Max the app is crashing after few seconds.

Roon IOS update is now available on Apple App Store.

Does the Genres page look different to anyone? Was it always the washed out purple color (since the 1.8 update)? I could have sworn that it was full color before the 763 update today, no?

It’s been put back in with this update. You have to turn it on though.

1 Like

I am not seeing the Android update for my Pixel 5. I tried the following:

1. cleared Google Play app cache
  2. Restarted the Pixel
  3. Deleted and reinstalled the Roon app

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Vince

Update - I downloaded the apk and successfully installed it.

http://download.roonlabs.com/builds/RoonMobile.apk

2 Likes

Updating the core and remotes (iPhone and iPad via German App Store) was flawless.

Great to see so may essential fixes in such a short time. I love the fact that you implemented many options as customer selectable settings.

Thank you Team Roon for listening and acting!

5 Likes

Thanks Vincent I was getting annoyed waiting :roll_eyes:

Scrolling seems to be quite a bit smoother with latest iOS update. Not so much stutter. :+1:

It appears from a lot of responses / comments in this thread, that people don’t bother reading the change log and /or don’t know their software! Please read the change log, go to settings and you will find there all needed and referred to in the change log.
Regarding the Android app, as far as I know, it has not being updated (google issue, not Roon) yet, hence new settings do not appear there!

4 Likes