Build 923 has caused my core to no longer start properly - no Tidal connection, no library nothing - she's dead Jim

Roon Core Machine

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit , HP Dual Xenon, 12 GB ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

TP-Link Router and netgear switch

Connected Audio Devices

Two USB DACs - SMSL and Denafrips. 1 Roon bridge

Number of Tracks in Library

Have no idea - not huge

Description of Issue

After the latest upgrade my core will no longer start properly. When I loaded the core it asked me to reconnect to Tidal and QoBuzz for some unknown reason, which fails, and it no longer see’s any of my audio devices. Also my person library is not loading. It’s just a brick at this point. Why do I continue to support this software. lol

One assumes you have rebooted your Core and possibly ancillary devices?

Yes - numerous times.

Has anything changed on your network? Does the PC with the Core still have an active network connection and IP address?

No nothing has changed in the network and yes the PC still has an active network connection. It behaves as though it just deleted my entire roon environment. Login, library, audio settings. All gone. Very strange and I must say I’ve grown impatient with the faulty updates. Always seems to be something. We do pay for this software? Not really acceptable. That combined with the slow/no support response makes it doubly unacceptable.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.