Cables, that’s where the money is 😂

I’m tempted to reiterate any experience where a Odin cable really upset me, because “cabling really don’t do this”…
But i just realized that will be wasting my time…

I know what timbre is, my comment was a an attempt at humor by using a pun. Never mind. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

If you don’t hear a difference it will be down to your system or ears of course.

4 Likes

I spoilt the joke :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

You need MQA to get the best out of the Nordost cables.

:wink:

7 Likes

OMG, you didn’t

Oh, you did :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Note the wink old son… :wink:

1 Like

I’m bringing out my own range of Heavenly cabling. Probably need to work on the marketing materials

4 Likes

Are they rolled on the thighs of virgins?

1 Like

I hope 40 of them

As a scientist, I find it staggering how much belief some people put into cables.

A metallic conductor surrounded by an insulator. The type of insulator and the cable’s geometry dictate the inductance and.capacitance. Inductance being the dominant factor. Yet compared to output and input impedances of source and receiving equipment, cable impedance is mostly insignificant and beyond the extreme cases, audibly indistinguishable…

7 Likes

Like everyone doesn’t know this :joy::wink::rofl: GIGO !

1 Like

I think I already own some of those :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I completely believe, they need to reach from point A to point B

1 Like

My initial base stock arrived today. This is before the esoteric and convoluted processes that will turn them into £1M cables.
Base cable £3.44
Transformation costs 77 pence
Marketing and 144 page owners manual £1273.84
Should still leave a small profit margin…

3 Likes

More veils lifted. Next one will wipe the floor with this one, so you might want to hold off.

Impressed that these cables don’t have noise, though some of the cheaper ones are not so great at being noiseless

Your revelations in cable technology are sure to increase the air!

In audiophiles wallets…….

1 Like

38 responses and only one outlier. I believe that’s a new Roon Community record. I sure hope that big lottery in California is a Kool-Aid drinking audiophile since I’m sure that Nordost could use the money for some repairs to the company yacht. :laughing: