Can no longer play music from roon /tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Imac

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Imac (core) and 3 endpoints

Description Of Issue

I have been enjoying ROON/TIDAL for several months using the above set up and three end points. I have compiled many playlists on roon and, have always been able to play all of the songs from the playlists.

However Just recently everything crashed and now when I try to play a song from a playlist or directly from an album, I get the error message “this title is currently not available from TIDAL.

My accounts with roon tidal are up to date

I would appreciate someone responding to this with some suggested solutions

Hi @warren_kice,

Does this behavior occur for all TIDAL playlist tracks/albums or just some of them? Is the behavior the same for all your endpoints? Have you tried logging out and back into TIDAL? Can you share a few screenshots of tracks/albums affected by this issue?

Thanks,
Noris

The Behavior occurs on all artists and through all endpoints.It’s as if title is not connected to the Internet. However I can play music from tidal through my iPhone using headphone connection, but nothing through roon

Yes I tried logging in and out of tidal bit I’m not sure if I did it properly
Pls let me know how to do it.

When I tried to login to TIDAL it says “no connection tap to refresh “

but tapping does not refresh

Hi @warren_kice,

To log out of TIDAL in Roon, you need to access the Roon Settings Menu and then navigate to Services -> Edit button next to TIDAL -> Logout -> Login.

If you have followed this procedure and are still having issues, can you:

1. Share a screenshot of the issue using these instructions: (http://kb.roonlabs.com/Screenshots)

2. Let me know the exact local time in your country that you experience this behavior? E.g. 10:45PM on 4/17/19. After receiving this info I can then enable diagnostics mode for your account and take a look to see if Roon is displaying any errors in the background.

Thanks,
Noris

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL Playback Issue - Mac Mini

Noris
I finally found the right combination to correct my problem. I logged out of TIDAL, did a power cycle on my iMac core, and then logged back in to tidal and it worked
I am back in business
thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.