Can not access setting menu

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Win10, IOS, Roon 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired, WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

HDMI, Raspi,

Upon selecting the “setting” task, I do not have any options except General. I can not select anything else as the sidebar is empty. On an IPhone, the setting sub options are seen as horizontal bar.

![image|666x500](upload://y25dVonuJplp0o4OE2ilxTF67iK.png)

So there is. Roon-Win10 update that fixes that issue. I guess the IPad update is awaiting Apple’s approval.
Get a proper German beta tester next time, with a German installation

Hi @Joachim_Strobel ,

We’ve recently released an update that we believe will help here. Please give this update a try and let us know if things are back to normal!

Thanks for your patience as we’ve worked to get this fixed.

Hi,
Yes the update for Win10 fixes things there. I guess a lot of work went into the 1.8 update. I would see it in much better light if I would not have to find after 1 minute that the setting thing went wrong. That is not nice. But now, I will give this update a second look. And please fix the IPad interface too…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.