Can not open programe after update V.2 (1272)

Roon Core Machine

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz RAM 16.0 GB 64-bit Windows 11 Home Single Language Ver.22H2

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

USB DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Roon Core Machine

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz RAM 16.0 GB 64-bit Windows 11 Home Single Language Ver.22H2

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

USB DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Do you get a “This device is not compatible with Roon 2.0” message? If so, then turn off the Windows compatibility mode for roon.exe. See:

For me it was the Roon shortcut on the desktop. There was an incorrect or not updated specification of the directory: C:\Users\Uwe\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\200001272
The last digit or version number was incorrect or not updated.

1 Like

thank you for your helping but it’s until terrible.

Hey @11136,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! Sorry to hear you’re having issues getting Roon to function properly.

Most likely, your issue is due to build mismatches. I see from your account your mobile device is running Roon 2.0, while your core is currently running Roon 1.8 legacy. You can learn more about this here:

That link also includes a link to the 1.8 mobile download which should help you out.

I’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.