Can’t play “some” radio stations using Tunein URL

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Core is NUC i7 full spec running latest 1.8 Roon

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Google Mesh Network, DLink switch, TPLink Modem - NAS, CORE and MODEM all ethernet connected

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PS Audio Direct Stream - ETHERNET - with IOS Remote

Some TUNEIN URL’s do not work - all the info comes up, artwork, description etc… but won’t play. For example I can not get this URL to work which is the one I’m trying to set up.

Perfectmoods Radio

Most tunein links work, but certainly not all, if you can assist in setting this one up or working out why only some work and some don’t that would be great.

Not all stations send in a way compatible to Roon. Try to find another - hopefully compatible - stream for that station on the internet.

Unfortunately all other links I’ve tried, My Tuner, AU Radio and others won’t even save in the URL link field in Roon. Only the TuneIn one saves but then just won’t play - looks like it starts playback but then fails with “playback interrupted, track failed to load” - there’s actually a number of them that do this. Shame really. It plays on every other option around the house just not Roon where I would really like it.

I ended up e-mailing the radio station and they sent me other links in varying bitrates and thankfully these worked!! The guy at the station in Netherlands was really helpful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.