Can’t read a file, Roon goes from one title to the other

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

rock on nuc i7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
)
Ps audio stellar dac

Description Of Issue

DAC is recognized but wen trying to read a file,Roon just skips from one file to the other. I have no problem wit my other DAC (TEAC NT-503) and no problem with Roon on my windows PC or on my Mac laptop connected with usb to te PS dac. I think I will have to install windows on the intel nuc …

Hi @Michel_Saint-Pierre,

Can you share screenshots of Device Setup for this device?

Does this occur with all content you play to the device (TIDAL, Qobuz, local, all sample rates)?

It used to happen with all content and only with the PS audio stellar dac. No problem whatsoever with the TEAC DAC. Did a complete reinstall of bios and Rock, same problem. No problem if I use full version or Roon on mac or pc. Finally gave up, installed Windows 10 on Nuc and every thing works. I think this Rock is still a work in progress…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.