Cannot Connect to Nucleus Rev B - Slow Connection (ref#2GMRW9)

If the first 3 number sets (separated by periods) are the same, then the two devices are on the same network. The last number should be unique. So, 192.169.1.3 and 192.168.1.33 are on the same network since they both have 192.168.1 as the first 3 number sets, also known as octects.

However, 192.168.1.3 and 192.168.0.33 are on different networks since the third octect is different.

Anyway, that being said, when you looked into it, the first 3 were the same for each device which means they are on the same network and that is not the issue.

You don’t want them to match. The last number octet should always be different for each device in the same network. If not, then there is a conflict. So, last numbers being different is correct,

Hi @evergladesjack,

From your screenshot above it looks like you’re trying to connect from a mobile device. I’m curious - do you have a computer, or another device you could attempt to connect to your Nucleus with?

Lets keep your Nucleus directly connected to your router while we continue to troubleshoot. Your router should have its own web settings access, are you able to login and view your devices listed within your own local network?

This would be a good place to check to see if your Nucleus is being seen by your router.

1 Like

I’ll try but this is extremely frustrating! I really can’t believe this is the only avenue for tech support.
I’ll try when I get back home this week to uninstall from my phone and find another device to see if that is issue.