"Cannot connect to Qobuz / Tidal" error in orange displayed followed by stops playing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacBook Pro 2019

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

dCS Rossini w/clock connected directly into router via CAT8 ethernet cable, 1000Mbs speed tested to gateway.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

McIntosh and dCS audio equipment

Description Of Issue

doesn’t always happen, but sometimes Roon gives me an error that it cannot connect to Qobuz or Tidal and then stops playing … I can usually hit play again and it works for a bit then stop again.

This isn’t always happening… just often enough that its bothersome. Can this be related to my network in anyway? I mean when I use the dCS native app, Moasic, I have no issues where it stops this often… happens, but very very rarely.

Hi @Sam_Samaha,

Does this only happen with the dCS? If you play to a different endpoint, like System Output, do you see the same errors?

It only has done it twice… the last time was this morning when I posted this thread… so if it starts to do it again, I’ll test it with using my laptop as an endpoint and see if it continues to occur… I’ll update this thread if/when that happens.

1 Like

Hello @Sam_Samaha, and thanks for the update! If you get the opportunity to test this again and notice the issue please reply here with a timestamp (in your local time) as well so we can also enable diagnostics for your account.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.