Cannot connect to ROCK after update

The title says it all. I was prompted to update the software on my devices today (after a two week vacation) and since I did, nothing works. No way to access the core, a ROCK running on a NUC. Plugging out and back in everything had no effect whatsoever. It seems the core is not even connected to the network anymore which may hint at a system failure. This is really quite frustrating.

If you tag @support then you will have a better chance of a response from them. I would also post your problem in the main ‘Support’ area.

1 Like

Give the NUC a hard reboot by powering off then on again using the power button. This happened to my ROCK after the last update. It is fine now.

Hi @909,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you able to connect to the Web UI?

connect a monitor or tv to the HDMI – what does it say?

Thanks for your replies and please excuse my silence. I had started a new thread in the support forum and was helped there. See here: Cannot connect to ROCK / update issue I apologize for failing to point this out in this original thread.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.