Cannot Connect to Tidal anymore

Hi Ashley,
To your first point, I’m not sure I understand what I have to do. My DNS is configured to a static IP: 192.168.1.1 I haven’t changed anything there, so I don’t understand why all of a sudden it should stop working using the exact same settings. In my router, those settings are locked as well, so I can’t change anything. I’m also not signing up to a 3rd party software just to get this to work. If that’s the only option then I’ll go elsewhere.

I’m using a Segemcom Router, which is not listed in the link you sent.

I unpugged with router for over 15 minutes to reset it and have it generate a new IP. I can still access the Roon Core fine via my browser, and sometimes Roon detects it, but I now get “Are you Online” error. I tried troubleshooting via this page:

Because I got a loading database error. I looked at this page:

I don’t understand the solution. Roon is allowed through my firewall. My core is being detected fine now, I’m stuck in this endless screen for reasons beyond my understanding. The entire message reads:

“Your account needs to be quickly confirmed, then you’ll be all set. Please check your internet connection and try again.”

I’m connected to the internet on all my devices.