Cannot get search to work. Icon just spins

Cannot get search to work. Icon just spins

Please provide additional information as described below, and change the category to Support.

Roon Core Machine

Desktop 17PUJ7Q

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Wifi

Connected Audio Devices

Meridian 861

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Search not working. Icon spins.

Please complete the template with more details including library size, whether local or streaming etc.

Additionally, connect your Core to Ethernet.

Hi, I’ve also had this problem lately. It’s been ok for years. I added Qobuz and Tidal. Some time ago I had these services and it was ok. When I disabled qobuz and tidal it didn’t change.

Regards

@Patryk_Biskup, please open your own thread, so the community and Roon support can help you. Whilst you may experience the same symptoms, the underlying problem could be different.

Moreover, please provide the information set out in the following post, which may also be used to open a new thread.

Do not have Qobuz . Just tidal

Hey @Larry_Pack,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem on the newest Roon build (970) and need assistance please let us know. We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for your help. The Roons started working when you completed the update last week. It’s working very nice now and I thank you. I appreciate your service integrity and keeping me in the loop with getting this problem resolved. Hopefully I can enjoy this new format without any further interruptions. Again thank you.
Larry Pack

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.