Cannot log into new Roon Core "You've already signed in"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Linux 4.19.118 Version 1.7 (build 667)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
InnuOS Zen Mk3

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Cannot connect to this Roon Core (which is new). It tells me I’m already signed in and that I need to logout. So I go back to my previous core (on a Win 10 machine running same build 667) and Logout, but I still cannot connect to the new core (Zen Mk3).

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @madfloyd,

When you try to log in do you see an Unauthorize option? If you click that are you able to move forward like normal?

Thanks!

I do see an unauthorize option. I tried it and was able to move forward. I hope that it doesn’t prevent me from switching back!

Hello @madfloyd, glad things are working again! Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Wait a sec, the message says that I need to LOGOUT, not UNAUTHORIZE. Can you please explain?

Hello @madfloyd, could you send me a screenshot of what you see?

The bottom pic is what I start with once I ‘disconnect’ from the active core (in this case the Active Core is a new one I setup called Zen).

If I try to ‘connect’ to the MUSIC-SERVER core I get the ‘You’re already signed in’ message (top most screenshot). Note that it tells me I need to LOG OUT. It also shows a UNAUTHORIZE button - which sounds like a totally different (and perhaps scary thing).

I’m guessing at this point that one needs to UNAUTHORIZE (and that’s why the button is there) but the language specifies Logout which DOES EXIST as a option:

I guess I’m not alone having serious signin issues. Is this the same SSL certificate issue from about 1 year ago? Account management issue?

Hello @madfloyd, and thanks for the screenshot and the feedback! The correct option is to unauthorize the core, which won’t do any harm.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.