Cannot login qobuz

Today, I found that the music from Qobuz, which I had set up in Roon, couldn’t play. So, I logged out of my Qobuz account in the settings and logged in again. However, after entering my account credentials and clicking ‘login,’ I encountered the error shown in the screenshot below:

I restarted the Roon service, but the issue persisted. I checked my Qobuz account status on the web and also logged in using the Qobuz app to play music, and there were no issues.

So, how can I resolve this problem? Thank you!

Also try restarting your core.

1 Like

yes i have done this step but that did not take effect.

Turn off all kinds of firewall and internet security in router and Roon Core OS.

Reboot the whole network starting from the router.

Make sure you’re using e-mail address not username to login.

1 Like

i tried but the result was the same.
Plus, I have never changed network setting before and after this issue.
So i feel frustrated.

You can email Qobuz with you problem at support-help@qobuz.com.

Try to login using Qobuz web and Qobuz app. If both of these work, change the password to alphanumeric.

Reboot everything again including router and Roon Core.

1 Like

Is the Problem solved? Have the same issues here!

The problem has been solved. In short, it was because my access to Qobuz was blocked by my ISP.

I am located in China, which has a well-known internet firewall that sometimes prevents access to websites that the government doesn’t want people to visit. This list of blocked websites is dynamic, with some being permanently inaccessible and others periodically blocked. To bypass these restrictions, you must use a proxy server.

For some reason, Qobuz was blocked these past few days, and my ROCK was not configured with a proxy server, leading to the results shown in the screenshot. Once I configured a proxy server for ROCK, the problem was solved.

As for why I didn’t have issues accessing Qobuz on my phone and computer, it’s because I already had proxy servers configured on those devices.

What I want to emphasize is that this experience may only be relevant for users in China. It may not have any reference value for users in the rest of the world who have unrestricted internet access.

5 Likes

Sadly this problems persist here. How can I log out manage all my log ins? Is there an option in the Qobuz account?

I am only able to log in on the Qobuz website. Roon on Mac or iOS does not work. Qobuz native app on iOS or Mac doesn’t work too.

Anny help? Thanks!

Have you done everything I said in my two posts especially firewall and e-mail address?

Solved! Pherhaps my ip was blocked!? Restarted my router. After that login worked!

Thanks for your help!

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t Add New Qobuz Account to Roon