Cannot login to Roon this morning

I am not able to log in to Tidal through Roon. I am able to log on through the native Tidal app and also through Audirvana.

Further, I also subscribe to Qobuz and Roon is working fine with it.

Help, please.

Hi @Mark_Lindsay,

Can you elaborate a bit on what exactly you experienced? Was TIDAL not logged in when you first opened up Roon today or did this happen in the middle of use? How did you first notice that TIDAL wasn’t logged in?

Often times a reboot of the Core machine will resolve this type of issue. Can you try giving your Core a reboot and let us know if that helps?

Rebooting the core worked! Thanks very much.

Glad to hear that worked for you, @Mark_Lindsay!

Any chance you can elaborate on a bit more of what you experienced as mentioned above?

I left Roon logged on overnight and noticed that when I looked for music to play this morning that albums were missing. Further noted that I had a message to retry Tidal login within Roon. Tried several times to do this but got a bad login/password message. After your advice, I restarted my SSTI7 where the Roon core resides, restarted Roon and was able to see the full view of albums.

Thanks, @Mark_Lindsay. That’s great info that I’ll pass along to the team. I’m things are working for you now.

Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.