Cannot sign into Qobuz on any device

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS 10.15.5 (macOS Catalina)3.6 Ghz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Mac Mini with 8 GB RAM. Roon Version 1.7 (build 571) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Mac Mini is using Ethernet which is plugged into a Netgear Nighthawk X10 router which in turn is plugged into a Netgear CM1150V cable modem which is wire with Comcast gigabit networking.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
I have multiple devices.

• PS Audio DSD
  • Two Apple Tv’s
  • Two Raspberry Pis running
  • Chord Mojo/Poly

Description Of Issue

On none of my devices am I able to sign into Qobuz through roon. I am able to sign into Qobuz using both the web site and the stand-a-alone Quboz app. This used to work just fine and now it is not.

Hello @James_Murphy, thanks for your report! Did this issue start occurring recently? If you disable your firewall and antivirus temporarily do you see any changes here?

There was an update this morning to Roon. Once installed, I can get back into Qobuz! Thanks for the update!

Hello @James_Murphy, that’s awesome news! Please let me know if you have any further issues in the future, we’re happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.