Can't access all offline Arc content when in airplane mode

Roon Core Machine

Intel Core i5-8600K 3.6GHz, 16GB RAM
Roon Version 2.0 (build 1169)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Plusnet 2 Hub Router wired directly to Core (no VPN)

Connected Audio Devices

Roon Bridge Innuos Zen Mini (v1.8 build 1125) USB to Chord Qutest

Number of Tracks in Library

10,000 tracks

Description of Issue

Roon Arc Beta (v1.0.7 Build 100103)
Only some offline content is availalbe for playback.
From the screenshots you can see I can play the Ghazal album but I am unable to play The Royal Scam.

It seems to vary which albums I can’t play after toggling offline mode and having a connection and toggling airplane mode.

Hope that makes sense!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have same issue. It seems to happen if you switch to offline before it’s done a sync or have it in airplne mode first. I turned off offline mode clcikes on my downloads and its done some sync and then back to offline again and now I can play some of them, before none where available. So this seems to be a nasty regression bug when the app is updated its loosing the sync that the files are offline and looks to a require a new sync to work agsian. The Joy of early access.

Hi @Matt_Robertson,

Are you still seeing this issue on the most recent release of ARC?

Hi @connor
Thanks for getting back to me. This issue seems to have been rectified, many thanks.
The only thing now is offline artwork resolution - is this being worked on a future update?
Cheers

Hi @connor this error is now happening again with beta build 149

This is particularly disappointing when on a flight with no access to downloaded files.

Any help wokld be nice.

I can confirm that this has happened to me.

I just tested now and while in airplane mode, the tracks don’t show despite being downloaded. As soon as I disabled airplane mode, the songs show.

As above.

hmm thats frustrating for you too. Bit tricky to rectify this when 37,000 feet in the air. Does seem very strange not to be able to access downloaded files in the very scenario one would need them.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.