Can't confirm my account and access roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Dell XPS 15 9550
32 gb RAM
64 bit OS

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Connected via ethernet to home network; wifi also available.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
PS Audio DSD.

Description Of Issue
During free trial set up core on my PC and had no trouble accessing Tidal, and music on a NAS and playing through DAC, PC and/or iPad.

Since free trial ended, I get error message that my account needs to be quickly confirmed, though I’ve already been charged the annual fee. Also, Roon doesn’t seem to recognize that I’m connected to the internet, though all other apps do.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roon and/ well as disabling wifi, but get same error which I have hopefully screen captured above

Hi @Paul_Jene,

Do you have any firewall on your Core machine or network? In the past we’ve seen this type of behavior occur because of a firewall blocking Roon’s connection to our servers, so I’d try disabling those as a first step.

Thanks for your suggestion. I did have Window Defender Firewall running. However, after seeing you suggestion. I tried connecting my Laptop to my iphone XS Max hot spot. That allowed the account to connect. At that point I switched to my home wifi network. Since then Roon/ Tidal have worked fine with my laptop and iPad. Thanks!

All that remains is to connect to my NAS library, after a few other audio system set up projects.

Hi @Paul_Jene,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.