Can't connect to Innuos Core

I am experiencing the same with a Innuos Zen Mini Mk.3 as a core and MBP as the streamer. Both have been updated today (to 1.7 bild 536). Good to see that I am not the only one with this problem. I am looking forward for the problem to be resolved.

Hi @Andreas_Fels,

Any change if you reboot the Core machine?

If not, would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

Thanks!

Yes, I rebooted the Core machine and the app as well. Still “initializing…”

You can download the logs via Dropbox

Thanks, @Andreas_Fels. I’ve passed them along to the team for analysis and will follow up soon.

Hi @Andreas_Fels,

Please see see our latest update on this here:

Hi @Andreas_Fels,

We’ve posted another update here:

This should be resolved now. You might need to restart your Core and restart Roon on your remote devices, but after that things should be working for you. If you’re still running into any issues please let us know!

It works. Thank you very much.