Can't download manual install files for 1.8 for Raspberry Pi

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Raspberry Pi Model 3

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ubiquity switches and Access Points, WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

HiFi Berry DAC with RCA outputs

Description Of Issue

So maybe I am overlooking something here but when I updated to 1.8 my pi didn’t update (it’s running LibreElec with roonbridge installed) it seems that since it is still 1.7 it won’t work with my Core, now running 1.8. I can see it in settings in roon and I can change and customize it but I can’t select it as a audio output device.

I went to the downloads page and reinstalled it, but it appears the arm7 download files are still for 1.7. How on earth do I update my pi?

The downloads section should really have the version # listed next to the architecture, I wasted a bunch of time trying to figure out the problem before I realized no one bothered to update the downloads page for the new version.

Apparently there is no new version.

Roon 1.8 Release Notes

Roon Build 753 is now rolling out for macOS, Windows (32 Bit), Windows (64 Bit), Roon OS and Linux.
Roon Build 748 should be available now for Android and iOS in their respective App Stores. Make sure to update mobile devices first!

There is no update for Roon Bridge at this time.

Roon 1.8 (Build 756) Release Notes

Roon Build 756 is now rolling out for macOS, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available as soon as they are approved. There is no update for Roon Bridge at this time.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.