Can't Eliminate DSP Volume Leveling

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos Zenith SE running Roon Version 1.7 (build 528) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Innuos connected to Netgear GS108 Gigabit Switch connected to eero Pro router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Wireless connection to Auralic Aries LE. Aries is connected via AES to Auralic Vega DAC. DAC is connected Luxman L-505uX Integrated Amp.

Description Of Issue

See attached screenshot. After the Auralic Aries, Roon says that it is applying a DSP Volume correction of 0db. This is having the effect of no longer maintaining a bit perfect stream. I have all DSP filters turned off. I have checked the Roon Setup screen for the Aries and everything looks as it should.

How do I get rid of this DSP Volume correction so that I can return to a bit perfect stream?

Thanks!

I think that screenshot shows Roon reporting what the Aries is doing…

Does the Aries have DSP volume control that you can disable?

1 Like

You are correct. I just was able to connect to the Aries via Lightening DS and just turned off the DSP Volume setting. Not sure how that got set that way. Nonetheless, the path is now bit perfect.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.